Industrial power inductorsGo to product finder
Panasonic's industrial power inductors include high robustness ETQP_M*** series devices and specially designed coils from the ETQP_L*** series which have a unique frame structure, allowing tight DCR tolerance and long lifetime.
- Unique metal composite core material leads to special benefits: low saturation; low loss at high frequency; stability over temperature
- Designed for harsh environments and a long life
- Line-up ranges from 0.15μH to 100μH in case sizes from 5x5mm to 12x12mm
- Special designs for low inductance, high current and tight DCR tolerances available
- Recommended for filter and DC/DC applications
- DC-DC converters
- Input and output filters
- Power actuators
- Battery charging
- ECU controllers
- HIM displays
What value does Panasonic bring?
- Higher power efficiency for battery applications.
- Miniaturized ECU and power circuitry.
- Longer working life in harsh environments.
- Reduced number of designs.
- Robust design using metal composite core and a monolithic mold structure.
- Variety of package sizes (5x5mm to 12x12mm)
- Wide inductance range (0.2µH to 100µH)
- High vibration resistance (10G to 50G)
- Stable temperature characteristics
- High reliability automotive grades
- Half the size of ferrite parts