BEYOLEX™ Thermosetting Stretchable Film
This novel polymer substrate is designed for flexible, stretchable, conformable and pliable printed electronics applications. It is a unique material based on a proprietary, thermoset, non-silicone polymer system which provides outstanding performance.
Features and benefits
- Good elongation
- Ultra low hysteresis
- High temperature resistance
- High environmental stability
- Compatible with wide variety of functional inks
Typical printed electronic applications
- Health and wellness
- Structural electronics
|Properties||Test method *||Unit||BEYOLEXTM|
|Elongation||Initial||ASTM D822||%||> 200|
|Aft. High Temp. and High Humid. test **||> 200|
|Aft. Heat cycle ***||> 200|
|Modulus @ 50% strain||Initial||ASTM D822||MPa||< 2.5|
|Aft. High Temp. and High Humid. test **||< 2.5|
|Aft. Heat cycle ***||< 2.5|
|Hysteresis||Initial||Panasonic Original||%||< 0.1|
|Aft. High Temp. and High Humid. test **||< 0.1|
|Aft. Heat cycle ***||< 0.1|
|Heat resistance||TG/DTA (@Air) 5% weight loss||°C||302|
|Breakdown voltage||IEC 60243-1||KV/mm||98|
|Dielectric Property (Dk/Df)||IPC TM650 126.96.36.199||@ 10GHz||2,8 / 0,052|
|@ 2 GHz||3,3 / 0,073|
|Stretch cycle||50% stretch||cycle||> 10000|
* Measurements are compliant with the standards other than Panasonic’s original test
** Test Condition: 85°C / 85% RH / 1000h
*** Test Condition: -55°C (5 min) ↔ 125°C (5 min) / 1000 cycles
The values are representative measured properties and not specifications or guarantees of performance.
Color LED array video:
- Wiring does not break when bent or stretched
- And it returns to its original state.
NFC energy harvesting video:
- In addition to stretching and shrinking, immersion in water does not cause functional problems.
Production cooperation with Printed Electronics Ltd.