This service only applies to returns of defective articles for the product group automation products. Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH will charge for repairs to products not under guarantee (plus shipping costs). An estimate and error report will be sent beforehand. The estimate will include costs for picking up the product from anywhere within the EU by our delivery service. The cost for the estimate and error report is EUR 75.00 (PLC/Sensor/HMI), EUR 95.00 (Industrial motors) and EUR 375.00 (Laser markers) excluding VAT. This amount will not be charged when a subsequent repair or a replacement is ordered.
Delivery flat rate Germany: EUR 13.50 (Laser markers: EUR 50.00)
Delivery flat rate Europe: EUR 19.00 (Laser markers: EUR 70.00)
Logistic return shipments
This service applies to all logistic return shipments of Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH:
- Damaged goods (transport damage)
- Wrong quantity
- False delivery
Please discuss a logistic return with the office responsible for you before filling out and submitting our return form.
- Please fill out our return form (below) completely and send it via e-mail to our customer service. An e-mail that contains the form is generated using the button at the bottom of the form, "Submit".
- Please use the original packaging for the return or other stabile packaging material.
- Our customer service arranges for the goods to be picked up according to your instructions and informs you via e-mail about the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and delivery service provider assigned. Please provide the RMA number for all inquiries regarding the return.
- The goods are accepted and checked by our logistics center or service center.
- You receive updates about your return within the framework of our RMA process.
Note: Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH cannot be made responsible for losses or damage to returns that have no RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.