About Panasonic Industry Europe
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Industry organization, one of the five major operating companies within Panasonic Holding. Panasonic Industry Europe provides products and services for industrial customers all over Europe.
Panasonic Industry Europe is committed to enabling customers achieve their goals in a broad range of industrial sectors such as mobility, infrastructure, automation, medical, appliances, smart living, and security. With the know-how of devices and solution technologies, cultivated through a global mindset and over a century of tradition, Panasonic Industry collaborates closely with customers to create a sustainable future.
The broad and diverse product portfolio encompasses key electronic component sectors including electromechanical and passive components, batteries and other energy products, sensors and wireless connectivity modules, thermal management materials and custom solutions, as well as automation devices & solutions.
Our sales offices are located in Austria, the Benelux, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
Company policy and certificates
- Panasonic Industry Europe - Company Policy
- Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH - ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 Certificate Update (valid until 14.07.2026)
- Panasonic Industry and Panasonic Electric Works ISO 27001 Certificate (valid until 19.02.2025)
- Certification of our factories by public institutions (ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 45001)
- Further certificates can be found via the Downloadcenter.