Panasonic Campus Munich
EF-S1 electrostatic sensor
- Maintains and regulates product quality by preventing damage from static electricity
Static electricity that can build up in various places along a process line can be monitored constantly so that abnormalities can be prevented before they occur, ensuring quality.
- Reduces time for ionizer inspections
The de-ionizing effectiveness of ionizers can be understood in real-time so that things such as ionizer damage and the replacement period for worn components can be checked objectively, reducing the time required for inspection and testing.
Specifications - Sensor head
|Measuring range||8.0 to 20.5mm (±1kV); 21.0 to 100mm (±2kV)|
Specifications - Controller
|Power supply voltage||24V DC ±10%|
|Display range (measurement range)||-1000 to 1000 (±1kV); -1999 to 1999 (±2kV)|
|Judgment output||NPN open-collector transistor, max. 100mA|
|Analog voltage output||Output voltage 1 to 5V; Output impedance approx. 100Ω|
- Measuring surface potential when removing back grinding sheets
- Measuring static electric charge in lead frames
- Measuring frictional electrification of LCD modules