News & Letters
Lithium Ion Pin type batteries - designed for wearables
Miniature rechargeable batteries - especially designed for wearables
Our Li-Ion miniature batteries deliver a high energy density, a good cycle stability and a long lifespan. In addition, they are extremely light and robust.They are especially designed for wristband devices, fitness trackers, smart glasses, stylus pens, wireless head phones, hearing aids, industrial IoT applications and other applications.
|Li-Ion pin type batteries leaflet - wearables (German)||Flyer, Leaflet||617KB||23.11.2022||Deutsch|
|Li-Ion pin type batteries leaflet - wearables||Flyer, Leaflet||609KB||11.04.2022||English|
|Lithium batteries handbook||Handbook||13MB||English|
- Quite small diameter pin-shaped Lithium-Ion battery which expands design options for micro devices
- Rechargeable battery that can be used repeatly and has the output capability required for near field communications
- High-strength metal exterior provides excellent reliability
- High energy density, a good cycle stability and long lifespan
- Outstanding technical design makes this battery ideal for wearable devices with heavy power demands
Industrial IoT applications etc.
Li-Ion batteries - terminal types
We are offering a range of different tabs for our Li-Ion Pin type batteries in order to meet customer needs. In addition, tailor-made solutions are possible as well.
E2 through-hole type
M2 surface mount type
|Maximum charging voltage||4.35V|
|Weight*||Approx. 0.5g||Approx. 0.8g||Approx. 1.0g|
|Operating temperature||Charge||0℃ to +60℃|
|Discharge||-20℃ to +60℃|
|Maximum charging current||11.2mA||66.0mA||90.0mA|