Lithium cylindrical type batteries (CR series/long life type)
Perfect fit for demanding industrial applications
Panasonic's CR series Lithium cylindrical batteries feature a long-term reliability, an operating temperature range of -40°C and +85°C, a self-discharge rate at 20°C of just 1.0% per year, a stable impedance throughout the battery life, and a superior high drain discharge performance. Our batteries can power applications such as meters, smoke detectors, car alarms, marine devices, tracking & RFID products etc.
The new CR-LAZ cylindrical Lithium battery (long life type) *
Our new CR-LAZ Lithium battery is especially designed for applications such as
- Gas meters, water meters, gateways, fire alarms, IoT / sensing devices etc.
- Enables a long-term operation of devices which is difficult to replace batteries frequently
- Wide range operating temperature
- Excellent high-pulse discharging performance
Please click here to get more detailed information!
* Our CR-LAZ battery is under development.
- Operating temperature range of -40°C and +85°C
- Self-discharge rate at 20°C of just 1.0% per year
- Stable impedance throughout the battery life
- High current discharge performance
- Long-term reliability
Video: Lithium cylindrical batteries (CR series) for professionals
This Panasonic video shows both the recommended applications for lithium cylindrical batteries and also the inner working of a lithium cylindrical battery. It also gives an excellent overview of the battery materials (electrodes, gasket, insulator, poles, etc.). Watch our video!
How to read the model numbers used for Lithium batteries
As a general rule, the model number contains two capital letters and two or more digits as shown in the example, (exceptions can be expected). This numbering system is supported by the Japan International Standard Committee of Clocks and Watches and is also an established practice in Japan.
CR - 2 / 3 AZ
C- manganese dioxide lithium battery
R - round
2 / 3 - battery size
A- battery diameter
Z- battery performance characteristics