Inside Sales Coordinator (m/f/d)
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work and 30 days of vacation.
- You promote and develop account business while keeping an eye on relevant KPIs (C/R, SMI)
- You are in constant communication with planning groups with regards to project and sales information (forecasting)
- You take care of the Order Management and Cooperation & Coordination with the Order Administration Team (depending on product group)
- You plan according to delivery schedules and take over the control of consignment stocks
- You work in close cooperation with the Key Account Managers of the department to ensure success and an excellent level of service to the customers
- You support the ASS Team for sample orders and deliveries, quotes, financial topics, projects, statistics and controlling issues
- You act as an interface and close contact to the Order Administration Team and to other departments within the company (PM, Accounting, Finance, Purchasing, Planning, Factories, Warehouse, Logistic)
- You are in charge of maintaining and updating the customer database in the ERP and CRM systems and customer portals
- Occasionally you meet customers on site and work as a competent point of contact for them
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have successfully completed a university degree or a commercial education
- You have some experience in a similar role in Inside Sales or Purchasing, preferably in the automotive or industrial sector
- You are a good communicator and are fluent in both German and English
- You possess very good MS Office skills, especially Excel and good knowledge in SAP and/or Oracle
- You are communicating efficiently between different stakeholders and are able to drive results in a multi-layered environment
- You like working in an international company and getting in touch with people from different cultures and industries
- You have a strong "can do" attitude and are able to find quick solutions on your own
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability! Please send us a short motivational letter and let us know why you are our perfect fit!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.