Sales Engineer (m/f/d)Emilia Romagna, Italy | As soon as possible
Are you looking for a new opportunity that offers meaningful work with true purpose? We would love to welcome you to our multinational team!
Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future by enhancing your skills and abilities through training opportunities and interesting challenges.
At Panasonic, we believe in the power of collaboration - only together can we continue to expand our innovative edge and exceed our customers’ expectations. We are a powerful brand with a rich company culture, based on our 7 principles. It's not just about what we do, but how we do it. To fulfil our social responsibilities, we will continue to do what we have done for over 100 years - to enrich people’s lives at home and at work, and move society forward.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Business development in the sales region of Romagna & Marche in Italy for the automation market (PLC, HMI, networking; servodrives and brushless motors; photoelectric sensors)
- Handling existing customer base and developing strong business relationships, with a special focus on machine builders
- Identifying and acquiring new business opportunities and new markets
- Contribution to target and strategy definition of the sales department
- Reporting and presenting forecasts and results to the management
- Attending meetings and workshops at local and international level
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Technical degree in electronics, electromechanics or related field of studies
- At least 3-5 years of experience in BtoB sales position
- Knowledge and understanding of the mentioned markets and applications
- Technical mindset with commercial understanding and customer orientation
- Team spirit, goal orientation and problem-solving ability
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Willingness to travel
- Residence in Romagna or Marche regions in Italy
WHAT WE OFFER
- Home working
- Flexible working hours
- Company car
- 24 extra hours of paid leave for medical visits and exams
Panasonic is one of the largest and leading electronic product manufacturers in the world. The depth and variety of our research capabilities, manufacturing expertise, high quality and sophisticated products have remained strong since 1918. Our mission is to create the Panasonic business of "tomorrow." By integrating business, technology, and creativity, we will realize ideal lifestyles and societies solving social issues globally. Learn more about Sustainability at Panasonic.
Panasonic Industry Italia belongs to Panasonic Electric Works Europe, which is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We are looking forward to your application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
Fairness and equality are in our DNA. We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive workplace where people feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work. We want to ensure that our people are respected for who they are as individuals, valued for what they do and celebrated for their contribution to our business and our community. We are committed to promoting inclusion for the success of our business.
Panasonic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, or any other characteristics.