Sales Engineer (m/f/d)Lodz, Poland | asap
Are you looking for a new opportunity that offers meaningful work with true purpose? We would love to welcome you to our multinational team!
Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future by enhancing your skills and abilities through training opportunities and interesting challenges.
At Panasonic, we believe in the power of collaboration - only together can we continue to expand our innovative edge and exceed our customers’ expectations. We are a powerful brand with a rich company culture, based on our 7 principles. It's not just about what we do, but how we do it. To fulfil our social responsibilities, we will continue to do what we have done for over 100 years - to enrich people’s lives at home and at work, and move society forward.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You drive all sales activities towards customers in your assigned geographical area
- You will look after existing clients, enhance relationships and also proactively acquire new business
- You promote Panasonic products remotely as well as on-site at our customer
- You quote Panasonic products to customers
- You engage in market research and gather relevant information about general business trends as well as about current and future customers
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have successfully finished a university degree or commercial education, preferably in the field of Electronical Engineering
- You have some years of experience in a technical sales position and have achieved success in building and enhancing client relationships
- You are business fluent in Polish and have good command over the English language
- You have a positive attitude, are able to communicate well with customers and build lasting relationships
You are willing to travel on a regular basis and have a valid driving license
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work in an international corporate environment
- Flexible working time models with regular mobile work and without classic core hours
- Access to our training and development opportunities
- An attractive salary package and other benefits
Panasonic is one of the largest and leading electronic product manufacturers in the world. The depth and variety of our research capabilities, manufacturing expertise, high quality and sophisticated products have remained strong since 1918. Our mission is to create the Panasonic business of "tomorrow." By integrating business, technology, and creativity, we will realize ideal lifestyles and societies solving social issues globally. Learn more about Sustainability at Panasonic.
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
Fairness and equality are in our DNA. We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive workplace where people feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work. We want to ensure that our people are respected for who they are as individuals, valued for what they do and celebrated for their contribution to our business and our community. We are committed to promoting inclusion for the success of our business.
Panasonic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, or any other characteristics.