Grid-EYE evaluation kit
The kit is intended for prototyping with the Grid-EYE sensor, a 64 pixel IR camera in a surface mount package measuring 11.6mm x 8mm x 4.3mm which incorporates the MEMS sensor, lens and an I2C Interface.
Features of the evaluation kit
- Grid-EYE sensor AMG8834
- Bluetooth low energy module PAN1740
- Atmel ATSAM-D21G18A Microcontroller
- Dual purpose evaluation board with Independent and Arduino mode
- TRACK Me: Latest Software For People Detection Tracking and Counting
Firmware & Arduino Mode
|Evaluation Kit Firmware||14KB||27.05.2020|
The firmware package includes:
- Source Code
- Compiled Binary
- Software for Flashing the Evaluation Kit
Please use the firmware on the above link to update Evaluation kits to be compatible with Windows 8 and Windows 10. Instructions for how to update the Evaluation Kit firmware can be found in the user manual in chapter 4.3.
Request the TrackMe Source Code via SLA here
Use the stock search to find a distributor for this product
Confirm your region and find out, where stock is available.