Motors for air conditioning systems
Panasonic offers a wide range of variable-speed fan and blower motors to meet the requirements of residential heating, ventilation, air conditioning and large building air-conditioners.
Panasonic Electronically Commutated Motors (ECM) deliver exceptionally high operating efficiencies that minimize energy consumption and improve overall comfort. These ECMs enable OEM customers to implement air moving solutions with a very low environmental impact.
- Air conditioning
- Motor start applications
- Residential furnaces and air handlers
- Variable Air Volume (VAV) systems
- Fan Filter Units (FFU)
- High efficiency 30 ~ 750 watt air conditioning motors for multiple indoor and outdoor applications
- Built-in self-protection
- Low loss and resultant low temperature increase
- HVAC motors: additional information
Some motor series may only be used indoors or outdoors. There may be limitations concerning mounting positions.