Safety Module 1: Fundamentals of Panasonic Safety Technology
- Overview of the entire Panasonic safety components portfolio
- Introduction to DIN EN ISO 13855 “Protective devices”
- Structure and functions of safety switching devices
- Background knowledge of the internal structure of safety light curtains
- Structure and functions of safety controllers
- Practical applications
You obtain a comprehensive overview of Panasonic safety technology components. You can operate various safety components and make explicit settings. You are able to select the right safety component for the required application.
Service and maintenance specialists
A minimum of three participants is required.
Caroline-Herschel-Strasse 100, 85521 Ottobrunn, Germany
TRAINING TIMES: 0.5 days
225,00 € plus VAT