Panasonic Industry and Nordic Semiconductor - creating versatile connectivity together - presented by Rutronik
- Learn about the Panasonic Industry and Nordic Semiconductor
- Why use a module solution for your RF Design
- PAN1780, Bluetooth 5 and more: Comparison & Roadmap
- Software, the key to multiprotocol support
- Easy development with nRF Connect SDK
Get a closer look on Panasonic's Nordic based Bluetooth modules and learn more about the SDK.
Join the experts from Nordic Semiconductor and Panasonic Industry Europe for a closer look into Panasonic's Bluetooth Modules and the software eco system provided by Nordic Semiconductor.
During the web-seminar, you will:
Caroline-Herschel-Straße 100, 85521 Ottobrunn, Germany
04. December 2020, 10:00 - 11:00 CET
The short range wireless market place is a minefield of different protocols and application requirements. Choosing a versatile platform helps to reduce the risk for companies as they develop products for this diverse market place. The nRF52840 based Panasonic PAN1780 module is a versatile platform that allows customers to develop solutions for Bluetooth, Zigbee, Thread, Apple Homekit or Wirepas. The potential of this powerful platform is unleashed through the world class software echo system provided by Nordic Semiconductor.