Measurement Systems Module 1: Fundamentals of Optical and Measurement Sensors
- Overview of the entire optical and measurement sensors portfolio
- Theoretical background knowledge of the internal structure of optical and measurement sensors
- Wiring and commissioning of optical and measurement sensors
- Use and application of background and foreground suppression (BGS/FGS)
- Benefits of using polarising filters for metallic reflective surfaces
- Use and application of laser distance measurements in practice
- Benefits of using measurement sensors for distance measurement
You obtain a comprehensive overview of the components of Panasonic optical and measurement sensors. You can operate various sensors and measurement systems and make explicit settings. You are able to select the
right sensor and measurement system for the required application.
Service and maintenance specialists
A minimum of three participants is required.
Caroline-Herschel-Strasse 100, 85521 Ottobrunn, Germany
TRAINING TIMES: 1 day
450,00 € plus VAT