Industry 4.0 Communication Module Fundamentals of Panasonic Communications Technology
- Overview of the entire data transfer portfolio for Panasonic control products
- Theoretical background knowledge of data transfer via Ethernet and of data security
- Communication between controllers and with external systems
- Communication via OPC UA
- IoT (Internet of Things) communication via MQTT
- Data logging and data forwarding
- Creating simple scripts
- Secure remote maintenance/remote control via cloud services
- Direct SQL database connection
You obtain a comprehensive overview of the Industry 4.0 communications technologies used by Panasonic. You can transfer data between controllers, operating terminals and cloud solutions. You can set up, test and
use communication channels; you can troubleshoot and resolve errors.
Service and maintenance specialists
Basic knowledge of networks.
A minimum of three participants is required.
Caroline-Herschel-Strasse 100, 85521 Ottobrunn, Germany
TRAINING TIMES: 1 day: 9 am to 5 pm
450,00 € plus VAT
More dates also by arrangement.
Training location: also available Europe-wide and as online training.