Drives Module 7: Planning and Commissioning for Panasonic Linear Drives
- Wiring and commissioning of a MINAS A6 EtherCAT linear drive controller with a linear motor
- Using the Motor Auto Setup Tool software to optimise motion control
- Using the PANATERM software to optimise motion control
- Introduction to the Panasonic EtherCAT library
- Creating an application program with the FPWIN Pro 7 programming software, in combination with the PLC FP7
- Implementing homing operation, manual operation and automatic operation effectively
- Replicating and resolving typical error situations in an application
You obtain an in-depth insight into MINAS linear drive controllers. You are able to commission and optimise a third-party linear motor with our drive controllers.
Service and maintenance specialists
Completion of Drives Module 1: Fundamentals of Panasonic Drive Technology recommended.
A minimum of thrcee participants is required.
Caroline-Herschel-Strasse 100, 85521 Ottobrunn, Germany
TRAINING TIMES: 1 day: 9 am to 5 pm
450,00 € plus VAT