Drives Module 6: Planning and Motion Control for MINAS BL Drives
- Wiring and commissioning of a MINAS BL drive
- Using the PANATERM BL software to optimise motion control
- Introduction to the MINAS BL library
- Introduction to MINAS BL control via digital I/Os
- Introduction to MINAS BL control via the digital keypad
- Creating an application program with the FPWIN Pro 7 programming software, in combination with the PLC FP0H
- Implementing homing operation, manual operation and automatic operation effectively
- Replicating and resolving typical error situations in an application
You obtain an in-depth insight into MINAS BL drives. You are able to control an application using the proprietary MINAS BL protocol, as well as via digital I/Os or the digital keypad.
Service and maintenance specialists
Completion of Drives Module 1: Fundamentals of Panasonic Drive Technology recommended.
A minimum of three participants is required.
Caroline-Herschel-Strasse 100, 85521 Ottobrunn, Germany
17. December 2020, 09:00 - 17:00 CET
450,00 € plus VAT