Drives Module 5: Planning and Motion Control for Drives in Block Operation Mode
- Wiring and commissioning of a MINAS A6 drive with block operation functionality
- Using the PANATERM software to optimise motion control
- Introduction to the MINAS A6 library for control of the block operation table via Modbus RTU
- Introduction to control of the block operation table via digital I/Os
- Creating an application program with the FPWIN Pro 7 programming software, in combination with the PLC FP0H
- Implementing homing operation, manual operation and automatic operation effectively
- Replicating and resolving typical error situations in an application
You obtain an in-depth insight into the MINAS A6 drive with block operation functionality. You are able to control and optimise an application via Modbus RTU as well as via I/Os.
Service and maintenance specialists
Completion of Drives Module 1: Fundamentals of Panasonic Drive Technology recommended.
A minimum of three participants is required.
Caroline-Herschel-Strasse 100, 85521 Ottobrunn, Germany
16. December 2020, 09:00 - 17:00 CET
450,00 € plus VAT
More dates also by arrangement.
Training location: also available Europe-wide and as online training.