Drives Module 4: Planning and Motion Control for Drives with Pulse/Direction Signals
- Wiring and commissioning of a MINAS A6 pulse/direction drive
- Using the PANATERM software to optimise motion control
- Introduction to the Panasonic pulse/direction library
- Creating an application program with the FPWIN Pro 7 programming software
- Competent handling of the table configurator, in combination with the PLC FP0H
- Implementing homing operation, manual operation and automatic operation effectively
- Replicating and resolving typical error situations in an application
You obtain an in-depth insight into Panasonic drives with pulse/direction control. You are able to program, commission and optimise an application.
Service and maintenance specialists
Completion of Drives Module 1: Fundamentals of Panasonic Drive Technology recommended.
A minimum of three partcicipants is required.
Caroline-Herschel-Strasse 100, 85521 Ottobrunn, Germany
15. December 2020, 09:00 - 17:00 CET
450,00 € plus VAT
More dates also by arrangement.
Training location: also available Europe-wide and as online training.