Drives Module 3: Planning and Motion Control for Drives with RTEX
- Wiring and commissioning of a MINAS A6 RTEX drive
- Using the PANATERM software to optimise motion control
- Introduction to the Panasonic RTEX library
- Creating an application program with the FPWIN Pro 7 programming software
- Competent handling of the table configurator, in combination with the FPXH-RTEX motion controller
- Implementing homing operation, manual operation, automatic operation, master/slave synchronous operation effectively
- Introduction to and use of electronic transmission, clutch and line shaft
- Replicating and resolving typical error situations in an application
You obtain an in-depth insight into Panasonic drives with RTEX control. You are able to program, commission and optimise an application.
Service and maintenance specialists
Completion of Drives Module 1: Fundamentals of Panasonic Drive Technology recommended.
A minimum of three particcipants is required.
Caroline-Herschel-Strasse 100, 85521 Ottobrunn, Germany
450,00 € plus VAT