Drives Module 1: Fundamentals of Panasonic Drive Technology
- Overview of the entire Panasonic drive technology portfolio
- Theoretical background knowledge of the internal structure of drive controllers and servo motors
- Wiring and commissioning of a MINAS A6 servo drive
- The importance of EMC-compliant wiring
- Auto-tuning using the PANATERM set-up support software
- Using diagnostic tools and creating traces with PANATERM
- Configuring Panasonic servo motors with MSELECT
- Using the Panasonic Product Finder
- Case study: Which drive controller and motor do I need for my application?
You obtain a comprehensive overview of Panasonic drive technology components. You can competently handle the diagnostic tools for fault localisation. You are able to select the right drive for the required application.
Service and maintenance specialists
A minimum of three participants is required.
Caroline-Herschel-Strasse 100, 85521 Ottobrunn, Germany
450,00 € plus VAT