Panasonic Campus Munich
- Produces excellent ion balance
The adoption of high-frequency AC method helps to achieve an extremely stable ion balance. Because the ion balance is not affected by the pressure of air supplied or by the setup distance, no troublesome adjustments are required after setup.
- High performance without need for controller
A full range of functions have been provided with full consideration given to ease of use in the workplace. No separate controller is needed.
- Nozzle variations can be selected to suit the application
- Ultra compact design fits even into narrow spaces
The main unit is merely 109x27x28mm so it can easily be combined with other devices and also be installed as an add-on. Furthermore, the high-voltage power supply is built-in so no extra space is required except for the ionizer itself.
|Charge removal time (±1000V ±100V) (note 1)||Max. 1s (note 2)|
|Ion balance||Max. ±10 V (note 2)|
|Ozone generation||Max. 0.03ppm (note 3)|
|Applicable fluid||Air (dried clean air) (note 4)|
|Supplied air flow||Max. 500ℓ/min. (ANR) (note 5)|
|Air pressure range||0.05 to 0.7MPa (note 5)|
|Supply voltage||24 V DC ±10%|
|Current consumption||Max. 70mA|
|Discharge method||High frequency AC method|
|Discharge output voltage||Approx. 2000 V|
NPN open-collector transistor
ON when dirt on or wear of the discharge needle is detected for 1.5s or more continuousely, OFF when operation is normal. (Note 6)
NPN open-collector transistor
|Output operation||OFF when abnormal discharge is detected, ON when operation is normal|
|Discharge halt input||Short-circuit to 0 V: Discharge halt Open: Discharge allowed (operation start)|
|Reset input||When abnormal discharge is detected, discharge is halted due to an error. Reset the discharge halt by briefly shorting the power supply’s 0 V line.|
|Accessories||Connector for wiring: 1 set [manufactured by Molex: Housing (5557-08R), Terminal (5556TL)|
- Where measurement conditions have not been specified precisely, the conditions used were at an ambient temperature of +20°C.
- A typical sample applied with a supply voltage of 24V, a distance of 100mm from the front surface of the air flow outlet and a pressure of 0.25MPa while the shower nozzle is in use. (Measured on a sample left in the atmosphere at a relative humidity of max. 65% RH for at least 24 hours).
- A typical sample applied with a power voltage of 24V, a distance of 300mm from the front surface of the air flow outlet and a pressure of 0.25MPa while the shower nozzle is in use.
- The dried clean air is defined for air passing through air an dryer (dew point: equivalent of -20°C) and air filter (mesh-size: equivalent of 0.01μm)
- The applicable pressure range depends on the nozzle to be used.
- To test whether the check output works properly, the ionizer needs to discharge for at least 2 seconds.
- Change removal and dust removal of lenses
- Prevent discharge damage in circuit board LEDs
- Charge removal of flat panel display (FPD) glass surfaces