VRLA cycle long life type (LC-XC) batteries (EOL)
Valve-Regulated Lead Acid cycle long life batteries
Our cyclic long life batteries feature a state-of-the-art Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology. A superior design and low voltage spread gives them an outstanding performance. These reliable batteries have been in production for decades.
- State-of-the-art Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology
- Cycle long-life type batteries for main power applications
- Superior design and low voltage spread
- Some batteries are available with different terminals
- Low self-discharge
- Experience in mass production for decades
How to read the model numbers used for VRLA batteries
The model number designation of Panasonic VRLA batteries comprises several electric parameters including voltage, rated capacity or wattage, as well as terminal styles or sizes, intended usage condition (trickle, cycle or multi-purpose) and container material composition (HB or V0). For a detailed breakdown of each code please consult our technical handbook p. 28-29.
LC - VRLA battery
XC - cycle long life type
12 - 22Ah
P - English label