The HG-T laser thru-beam sensors work like optical micrometers that can measure with µm precision even over large distances. The sensor head works with a laser belt with a width of 10mm. The laser belt allows the high-precision monitoring of wide webs, for example in the printing industry. The series consists of easy-to-use laser measurement devices with many features for customers. Panasonic is thus responding to the needs of the market and the ever-increasing demands on technology, thus adapting the tried-and-tested HL-T1 laser series at many points.
- Sensor head for standard type or slim type
- Intuitive device for beam alignment at the controller
- Several preset measurement and calculation functions such as edge detection or measuring of diameters or transparent objects
- Analog current/voltage output
- Predictive maintenance for monitoring the light intensity
- Easy expansion with up to 14 slave units