The developments in the current industrial revolution call for communication between man and machine in all areas. To ensure successful networking, the control panel of the machine, which serves as a communication interface, is of vital importance.
This is why Panasonic expands their touch panel product portfolio with the HMX700 series - a high-end series with multi-touch functionality. The series combines the best of two worlds: The HMX700 panel is a high-end touch panel for demanding IoT applications that, despite its wide range of features, does not compromise on durability. Thanks to the high-resolution display with multi-touch function, Panasonic opens up completely new possibilities for the design of innovative user interactions.
- Many touch gestures available
- Zoom function, display of PDF files, and playing of stored videos
- Extremely fast writing (with 50 Mbyte / second)
- Highly ergonomic design for user comfort
Capacitive glass touch panel:
- Good readability even under difficult environmental conditions
- UV resistant, scratch resistant, resistant to many chemicals
- Extended temperature range from -20°C to +60°C
- Power supply between 10 and 32V DC
- Three Ethernet ports
- Multi-protocol capability
- HTML5 web technology
- VNC technology (Virtual Network Computing)
- Support for the latest Chromium browser
- Powerful web panel with industry-standard web engine
- OPC UA standard
- User-friendly software HMWin
The HMX700 product series is an all-embracing solution for factory automation with very low power consumption and a long product service life. This is why Panasonic offers a 5-year warranty.