Working student (m/f/d) direct current networks and energy supply
as soon as possible
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers' expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people's lives.
- Investigating the physical properties of arcs with a high-speed camera when switching high DC electrical loads
- Carrying out measurements
- Data analysis, evaluation, and presentation of the results
- Drafting in SolidWorks
- Calculation of magnetic circuits
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Enrolled student in electrical engineering or comparable field of studies
- First knowledge and understanding of electrical engineering, measurement and control technology
- Basics in MS-Office and Arduino preferrable
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn, independency, and reliability
- Fluent in German and English
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Electric Works Europe AG is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We are looking forward to your application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.