Werkstudent (m/w/d) Marketing CommunicationsMunich, Germany | 01.10.2022
Are you looking for a new opportunity that offers meaningful work with true purpose? We would love to welcome you to our multinational team!
Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future by enhancing your skills and abilities through training opportunities and interesting challenges.
At Panasonic, we believe in the power of collaboration - only together can we continue to expand our innovative edge and exceed our customers’ expectations. We are a powerful brand with a rich company culture, based on our 7 principles. It's not just about what we do, but how we do it. To fulfil our social responsibilities, we will continue to do what we have done for over 100 years - to enrich people’s lives at home and at work, and move society forward.
The position is for now fixed for 12 months.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will be part of our Marketing Communications team and will participate in all activities and events hosted by this department
- You will produce, edit and publish content in our Panasonic Intranet
- You are involved in the production of Audio- and Video-content for both internal and external use
- You support in the creation of Newsletters, press releases, campaigns and other Employer Branding measures
- You support in conducting events
- You participate in overarching meetings, join the project groups and support in administrative tasks
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are currently studying in the fields of Communications Sciences, Marketing, Journalism or a similar course of study
- Your English is proficient both written and spoken, and you have good command over the German language
- You are self-motivated, driven and have a keen interest in learning new skills
- You are available 15-20 hours per week during regular weeks and are also willing to come to our office if required
WHAT WE OFFER
- An interesting and varied position, where you will have the opportunity to contribute actively and have space for your own ideas
- A highly professional team that is looking forward to sharing their knowledge and skills with you
- Flexible working time that fits best with your schedule
- A dynamic, international environment where you can learn and develop
- A fair compensation and a pleasant work environment
Panasonic is one of the largest and leading electronic product manufacturers in the world. The depth and variety of our research capabilities, manufacturing expertise, high quality and sophisticated products have remained strong since 1918. Our mission is to create the Panasonic business of "tomorrow." By integrating business, technology, and creativity, we will realize ideal lifestyles and societies solving social issues globally. Learn more about Sustainability at Panasonic.
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Find an overview of our benefits as well as further information on Panasonic as an employer here: Link
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
Fairness and equality are in our DNA. We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive workplace where people feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work. We want to ensure that our people are respected for who they are as individuals, valued for what they do and celebrated for their contribution to our business and our community. We are committed to promoting inclusion for the success of our business.
Panasonic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, or any other characteristics.