Welding specialist (m/f/d) in Munich or Dusseldorf
As soon as possible
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work and 30 days of vacation.
This position can be located in Munich or Dusseldorf.
- Customer demonstrations of Panasonic robot and welding products and systems and welding tests in Dusseldorf / Munich or at the partner or customer site while establishing and deepening customer relationships
- Welding process analyzation for concept development as well as work flow and cycle time determinations
- Off-line welding robot programming
- Process optimization of existing welding processes
- Support of the service team with the commissioning / programming of the welding systems
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Technical training with advanced training for master craftsman / technician / engineer; preferably from the field of mechanics or similar
- Ideally 1 year working experience as a welding specialist or welding technician, with knowledge of automation with a focus on robotics; work experience in the automotive sector is an advantage
- Fluent language skills in German and English
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Team-oriented and independent workstyle in an international environment
- Willingness to travel (30-40%)
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.