Team leader business development (m/f/d) France
as soon as possible
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers' expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people's lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work and much more.
- Business development management of passive components
- POS responsibility for all passive components within EMEA
- Cross-departmental coordination of end customer visits, reporting results to key account, product marketing and special project teams
- Create new business opportunities, visit recommended end customers, and give feedback on required products
- Design-in activities, end customer approach
- People development and team management
- Coordination of push product related promotions
- Responsibility for budget and business development strategy
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Work experience in the electronic components market, preferably in the business development of passive components/FAE
- Work experience in the distribution or supplier market
- Strong technical understanding of components (preferably passives), capability to support customers on Circuit-level
- Goal oriented and autonomous working style
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, well connected within the market
- Fluent in English and French, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application including your English CV, your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.