Software Project Engineer (m/f/d)
As soon as possible
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work and 30 days of vacation.
• Establishing scope and limits of Software project from sales group and provide end to end support.
• Establish the deliverables and aligning customer expectation to them.
• Create PDCA and align service engineers to the project, what they have to deliver and when.
• Ensure all documentation is available and prepared to ensure smooth role out.
• Establish, “Lessons Learned” system so any issues from previous projects are not repeated.
• Management of un-expected events – If an un-expected event occurs that is outside of any pre planning you will take ownership and act as the key interface to the customer until the issue is resolved.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Computer Software Engineering Degree or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years previous experience in an SMT manufacturing environment.
• Ability to lead a small team and communicate effectively.
• Experience with project planning, preferably suitably qualified with Prince 2 or similar.
• Communicate to clients: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes and agreed project deliverables and milestones.
• Must have strong service skills and have the ability to interact confidently with customers, peers and 3rd party partners.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English mandatory; additional excellent oral and written communication skills in German is an advantage
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.