Senior PMO Engineer (m/f/d)
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work and 30 days of vacation.
The role can be filled completely remotely.
Your main objective in this role is to manage and drive various projects at the same time while defining and establishing processes and structures to follow for the future growth of the PMO team which you will support. Your day-to-day activities include:
- You organise and prioritise projects based on business need.
- You establish scope and limits of the project from sales group
- You establish the deliverables and aligning customer expectation to them
- You grow and lead the PMO team, organise projects and tasks and establish communication protocols (what media, what form)
- You create PDCA and align engineers to the project and manage what they have to deliver and when.
- You establish, “Lessons Learned” so any issues from previous projects are not repeated.
- You assume management of un-expected events – take ownership to resolution of any MUEs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You possess a manufacturing or Computer Software Engineering Degree or equivalent,
- Very strong Software knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in an Electronics Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to lead a small team and communicate effectively.
- Experience with project planning, process modelling etc preferably suitably qualified with Prince 2 or similar.
- You are business fluent in English, every other foreign language is highly appreciated
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.