(Senior) Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work, transportation allowance and 30 days of vacation.
- Increasing market share of European market by acquisition of new key accounts (European and worldwide approach)
- Establishing cooperations with all related sections within robot and welding and other sales colleagues within Panasonic Group for cross selling activities
- Participating in exhibitions
- Continuing close relationships to system integrators and sales partners for product implementation in system solutions
- Planning, participating and supporting at welding tests for key accounts
- Analyzing markets and establishing sales strategies especially in welding business area
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Technical Master/Engineer or similar education (e.g. electrical and/or mechanical)
- 5+ years working experience in similar position in welding surrounding in an international company
- Fluent in English and German
- Good knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills, hands on and team player mentality
- Willingness to travel within Germany or European (approx. 60%)
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Currently, completely remote recruitment due to COVID-19.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.