Senior Graphic and Motion Designer (m/f/d)Design & Creation Team / Ottobrunn, Germany | April 1st, 2023
Are you looking for a new opportunity that offers meaningful work with true purpose? We would love to welcome you to our multinational team!
Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future by enhancing your skills and abilities through training opportunities and interesting challenges.
At Panasonic, we believe in the power of collaboration - only together can we continue to expand our innovative edge and exceed our customers’ expectations. We are a powerful brand with a rich company culture, based on our 7 principles. It's not just about what we do, but how we do it. To fulfil our social responsibilities, we will continue to do what we have done for over 100 years - to enrich people’s lives at home and at work, and move society forward.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Design and create digital and printed advertising material to enable business across all PIEU divisions (Industry, Energy, EWS...) by applying innovative design, production and Adobe Creative Suite expertise.
- Analyze the marketing campaign/tasks and communication goal and advise the internal customer on the suitable collaterals and overall design concept in accordance with the corporate design guidelines
- Brainstorm ideas, plan and execute the conception, layout and production of flyers, brochures, advertisements, presentations, exhibition walls, sample boxes, etc. in accordance with the corporate design guidelines
- Manage the complete project – from qualified supplier research and purchase through design conception and coordination with internal and external parties up to production and quality check
- Create images, illustrations, infographics, animations and motion clips for collaterals, websites, intranet and social media channels
- Extend continuously the range of corporate design templates and corporate images to ensure a unified design style throughout PIEU and to increase brand awareness
- Cooperate with external service providers, such as translation agencies, graphic designers, photographers and printers and maintain a good communication
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- University degree and/or commercial education in graphic/motion design
- Several years of experience in the design and production of printed and digital advertising material in an agency or marketing department
- Mastery of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Powerpoint
- Excellent oral and written skills in German and English, 3rd language preferable
- Good skills in Word, Excel
- Very good communication skills and a strong team spirit
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work in an international corporate environment
- Flexible working time models with regular mobile work and without classic core hours
- 30 days' holiday (plus Christmas and New Year's Eve)
- Access to our training and development opportunities
- An attractive salary package and other benefits
Panasonic is one of the largest and leading electronic product manufacturers in the world. The depth and variety of our research capabilities, manufacturing expertise, high quality and sophisticated products have remained strong since 1918. Our mission is to create the Panasonic business of "tomorrow." By integrating business, technology, and creativity, we will realize ideal lifestyles and societies solving social issues globally. Learn more about Sustainability at Panasonic.
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Find an overview of our benefits as well as further information on Panasonic as an employer here: Link
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
Fairness and equality are in our DNA. We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive workplace where people feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work. We want to ensure that our people are respected for who they are as individuals, valued for what they do and celebrated for their contribution to our business and our community. We are committed to promoting inclusion for the success of our business.
Panasonic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, or any other characteristics.