Senior Accountant Fixed Assets (m/f/d)
01. Mai 2021
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work and 30 days of vacation.
- Responsibility for all areas of Fixed Assets: operational daily business for Fixed Assets like activation of assets, labelling of Assets; monthly reportings and yearly tasks like planning and conducting full inventory takes
- Senior tasks: reporting of Fixed Assets for annual closing, collaboration with Auditors, preparation of ad hoc reports for Audits (Headquarter, Management, Statutory Audits), responsibility for preparing Fixed Asset SOX documentations
- Business Plan preparation
- Sparring Partner and Consultant for Business for all new projects
- Special tasks and projects: Fixed Asset integration within company transformation, implementation of a Fixed Asset Administration software, especially for collaboration with Facility Managmeent
- Set up of Fixed Asset processes in new SAP Hana
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Commercial education ideally with an accounting degree ("Bilanzbuchhalter")
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a senior role within Asset Accounting
- Advanced knowledge in HGB and IFRS experience for Fixed Assets
- Very good SAP R3 FI/CO knowledge, SAP S4 Hana experience is nice-to-have
- Proficient in using MS-Excel is indispensable
- Excellent communication skills in German and in English
- Hands-on mentality and eagerness for operational tasks
- Confidence in leading projects and consult business partners
- Highly reliable, well organized and quality driven personality
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Currently, fully remote recruiting due to COVID-19.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.