Sales Planning Coordinator (m/f/d)
as soon as possible
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work and 30 days of vacation.
- This role combines management support tasks with administrative tasks
- Support the preparation of all sorts of communication and reports, including reports towards HQ in Japan
- Support the analysis of market and business data on ad-hoc basis and sharing of business information
- Assist the divisional business planning process and consolidation
- Monthly sales reporting and controlling (SAP) including reporting to management
- Lead division-wide projects such as employee opinion survey or data management
- Translate documents (English <> Japanese)
- Manage travel arrangement
- Coordinate and organize corporate meetings
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Academic degree in Business Administration, International Management or commercial training, ideally 2 years of professional experience in a similar role
- At least C1, better C2 in Japanese and English are mandatory, good German skills are nice-to-have
- Excellent skills in MS-Office, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Strong organizational skills as well as intercultural competence for Europe and Japan
- Service orientation and good standing towards internal and external stakeholders
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.