Sales Planning Coordinator (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a new opportunity that offers meaningful work with true purpose? We would love to welcome you to our multinational team!
Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future by enhancing your skills and abilities through training opportunities and interesting challenges.
At Panasonic, we believe in the power of collaboration - only together can we continue to expand our innovative edge and exceed our customers’ expectations. We are a powerful brand with a rich company culture, based on our 7 principles. It's not just about what we do, but how we do it. To fulfil our social responsibilities, we will continue to do what we have done for over 100 years - to enrich people’s lives at home and at work, and move society forward.
The position is a limited contract for 12 months. A longer cooperation might be possible.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Creation of annual Business Plan and Mid Term Plan
- Monthly Forecast Planning and Reporting
- Analyzing Sales and Inventory Forecast and Actuals including pro-active follow-up to ensure deadline
- Support the implementation of our Business Warehouse Coordination and Execution of User acceptance testing for the business plan & sales forecasting tool
- Business Warehouse Reports Analyze, improve and implement planning & reporting
- Creation & support for various internal reports & reports for headquarter in Japan
- Support various administrative tasks for the department
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Successfully completed Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar
- Relevant experience in controlling/reporting or a comparable position in an international environment
- Profound MS-Office knowledge, especially in Excel & PowerPoint. Knowledge in SAP would be welcome but not essential
- Business fluent English language skills mandatory
- Ability to work efficiently with large sets of data
- Collaborative work style and the ability to work target oriented in a pro-active ways
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility to work from home on a regular basis
- A competitive salary package
- Various benefits
- An international environment with professional colleagues you can learn from
- 30 + 2 days of holiday
Panasonic is one of the largest and leading electronic product manufacturers in the world. The depth and variety of our research capabilities, manufacturing expertise, high quality and sophisticated products have remained strong since 1918. Our mission is to create the Panasonic business of "tomorrow." By integrating business, technology, and creativity, we will realize ideal lifestyles and societies solving social issues globally. Learn more about Sustainability at Panasonic.
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Find an overview of our benefits as well as further information on Panasonic as an employer here: Link
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
Fairness and equality are in our DNA. We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive workplace where people feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work. We want to ensure that our people are respected for who they are as individuals, valued for what they do and celebrated for their contribution to our business and our community. We are committed to promoting inclusion for the success of our business.
Panasonic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, or any other characteristics.