Sales Manager (m/f/d) UK
as soon as possible
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with agile working, non-contributory pension scheme and 22 days of vacation.
- Promote sales of our product ranges (Relays, Electromechanical Products, Switches, Connectors, Sensors) to potential, new and existing customers in the area (West Midlands/East Midlands)
- Maintain and increase business levels within the existing customer base
- Liaise with managers and staff as necessary to maximize sales opportunities
- Submit customer visit reports to sales management
- Arrange and support local activities (incl. exhibitions, in-house presentations, and technical days)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Qualified to City & Guilds IVQ Technician Diploma, IVQ Advanced Diploma, BTEC National Certificate/Diploma, ONC or OND in Electronics with relevant industry background knowledge in absence of a formal qualification
- Experience in an on the road sales role for a small/medium manufacturing or distribution company and possess proven customer service skills
- Independent and proactive working style, ability to make pragmatic and valuable decisions
- Good communication and organisational skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Full UK driving licence
- Fluent in English
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Electric Works Europe AG is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We are looking forward to your application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.