Recruiting Specialist (m/f/d)
as soon as possible
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work and 30 days of vacation.
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process in our European organization: ensure outstanding candidate experience with the hiring department, define the sourcing strategy and create job advertisements
- CV screening, active sourcing, applicant management, interviews (video, phone, live) and contract negotiation in English and German
- Act as a recruitment process owner: single point of contact for the candidates and works council as well as dedicated advisor for the hiring managers in terms of all recruiting related topics
- Set-up and improve the inhouse recruiting, like HR process design and continuous process improvement, conception and future planning/development of training measures
- Identify and analyze KPIs to provide insights for our management and establish reporting structures
- Develop and perform the Employer Branding like e.g. fairs, events, social media and career website
- Contribute to HR projects
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Successfully completed Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Psychology or similar
- At least 3 years of experience within Recruiting and Talent acquisition, ideally in an international environment; candidates with HR consulting or headhunter background welcome
- Fluent in English and German is a must-have for this role
- Safe command of MS-Office, social media and modern applicant management software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills towards internal and external stakeholders
- Service orientation, good negotiation skills and hands-on work mentality
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Currently, completely remote recruitment due to COVID-19.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.