Product Manager (m/f/d) for Resistors
Are you looking for a new opportunity that offers meaningful work with true purpose? We would love to welcome you to our multinational team!
Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future by enhancing your skills and abilities through training opportunities and interesting challenges.
At Panasonic, we believe in the power of collaboration - only together can we continue to expand our innovative edge and exceed our customers’ expectations. We are a powerful brand with a rich company culture, based on our 7 principles. It's not just about what we do, but how we do it. To fulfil our social responsibilities, we will continue to do what we have done for over 100 years - to enrich people’s lives at home and at work, and move society forward.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Product marketing mainly for Tier 1/distribution channel customers across Europe for passive components, especially resistors
- Demand creation, specific design-ins, market research, technical trend analysis and benchmarking
- Product development and product innovation in cooperation with our customers
- Product strategy development for Europe as well as tactic setup for each customer
- Interface for strategic decisions between our headquarter/factories in Japan and our account managers in Europe
- Support for our sales function during customer meetings and the acquisition of design-ins
- Daily support for technical and commercial inquiries
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Academic degree in electrical engineering or comparable qualification
- Experience in Electronics (on component and/or application level)
- Experience in technical product marketing, technical sales, or similar position
- Preferably work experience in the automotive and/or distribution market
- Positive work attitude, commercial mindset, excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Proactive learning attitude regarding products and processes
- Fluent in English, conversational in German
- Willingness to travel
Panasonic is one of the largest and leading electronic product manufacturers in the world. The depth and variety of our research capabilities, manufacturing expertise, high quality and sophisticated products have remained strong since 1918. Our mission is to create the Panasonic business of "tomorrow." By integrating business, technology, and creativity, we will realize ideal lifestyles and societies solving social issues globally. Learn more about Sustainability at Panasonic.
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Find an overview of our benefits as well as further information on Panasonic as an employer here: Link
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
Fairness and equality are in our DNA. We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive workplace where people feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work. We want to ensure that our people are respected for who they are as individuals, valued for what they do and celebrated for their contribution to our business and our community. We are committed to promoting inclusion for the success of our business.
Panasonic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, or any other characteristics.