Product Compliance Engineer (m/f/d)Ottobrunn, Germany | 1.4.2023
Are you looking for a new opportunity that offers meaningful work with true purpose? We would love to welcome you to our multinational team!
Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future by enhancing your skills and abilities through training opportunities and interesting challenges.
At Panasonic, we believe in the power of collaboration - only together can we continue to expand our innovative edge and exceed our customers’ expectations. We are a powerful brand with a rich company culture, based on our 7 principles. It's not just about what we do, but how we do it. To fulfil our social responsibilities, we will continue to do what we have done for over 100 years - to enrich people’s lives at home and at work, and move society forward.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Interpretation of EU directives and examination of the impact on product requirements
- Use of the results to evaluate the conformity of products (CE, etc)
- Creation of product-specific requirements and support of the conformity assessment process
- Advising (internal) customers regarding implementation scenarios and implementation of the processes
- Project management and interface for product certifications at external test facilities (VDE, TÜV, etc.)
- Close cooperation with colleagues both from Europe as well as Japan to ensure a successful certification process
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are business fluent in both German and English
- You have successfully completed a university degree in a technical field
- You possess profund knowledge of technical market access requirements and experience in the application of industrial standards
- You have preferably already worked in a similar position in the industrial field
- You are driven, self-motivated and possess strong analytical skills that help you comprehend complex issues and legal requirements
WHAT WE OFFER / WAS WIR BIETEN
- Work in an international corporate environment
- Flexible working time models with regular mobile work and without classic core hours
- 30 days' holiday (plus Christmas and New Year's Eve)
- Access to our training and development opportunities
- An attractive salary package and other benefits
Panasonic is one of the largest and leading electronic product manufacturers in the world. The depth and variety of our research capabilities, manufacturing expertise, high quality and sophisticated products have remained strong since 1918. Our mission is to create the Panasonic business of "tomorrow." By integrating business, technology, and creativity, we will realize ideal lifestyles and societies solving social issues globally. Learn more about Sustainability at Panasonic.
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
Find an overview of our benefits as well as further information on Panasonic as an employer here: Link
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
Fairness and equality are in our DNA. We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive workplace where people feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work. We want to ensure that our people are respected for who they are as individuals, valued for what they do and celebrated for their contribution to our business and our community. We are committed to promoting inclusion for the success of our business.
Panasonic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, or any other characteristics.