Order & Demand Planning Specialist (m/f/d)
as soon as possible
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work and 30 days of vacation.
- Processing and management of orders and Scheduling Agreements in SAP (SD&MM)
Demand Planning (SAP MM/PP) und consignment Stock (CMI/VMI) by observing relevant KPIs
- Analysis and interpretation of FCST figures and orders from Customers as basis for Sales Management for negotiation with customers and factories
- Securing a smooth supply chain flow by incident detection and solution findings and/or initiate escalation process.
- Monitoring of open orders, unconfirmed orders and overdue shipments
- Maintenance of order processing and correspondence with (inter)national customers, factories and internal departments
- Handling of return deliveries as well as creation of credit and debit notes
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Successfully completed commercial education or Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar
- First work experience in a comparable position, ideally in an international environment
- Business fluent in German and in English
- Profound MS-Office experience, especially Excel and Outlook
- Affinity towards ERP-systems, SAP knowledge is a plus
- Strong ability to work precisely, autonomous working style even under pressure
- Team spirit and proactive attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.