Market and Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d)
as soon as possible
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work and international team environment.
The position is currently a limited term contract for 12 months. A longer cooperation might be possible.
- Consolidation of large, complex data sets from internal and external sources converting them into actionable information, create actionable recommendations to the sales team
- Support pricing decisions and package deals for distribution sales team and management based on any available data source
- Development of tools for self enablement and efficiency gain of the Distribution sales team members
- Support search for new business opportunities through analytics of sales records
- Support Product Marketing team, global Sales organization and global factory organizations providing insights into their product performance and analyze business outlook at our customers (stock levels)
- Design, development and documentation of ETL processes to create homogeneous data inside data warehouse (Point of Sales, Quotes, CRM, ERP)
- Optimize and document business processes for information retainment, data quality and harmonization of data sources
- Application of various (NoSQL, ML, NLP) new technologies to data to find new business opportunities
- Maintenance, administration and architecture of MBI data warehouse (data lake) & Tableau server
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- University degree (MSc, MBA or equivalent) in areas of (Business) informatics, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics
- Experienced in modeling large data sets (SQL) and ability to develop data mining and extraction (ETL) processes, as well as data quality assurance (QA)
- SQL (preferably MySQL/MariaDB), Python (preferably experience with libs like Pandas/Anaconda), nice-to-have: Visual basic (for MS Excel), Tableau
- Analytical Skills: determine trends and discover patterns and segmentation in sales data, high affinity working with large complex data sets, ideally combined with a sense of business know-how
- Experience with regression analysis and cluster analysis
- Ability to communicate highly complex conclusions in a simple way for the sales team and management, being able to discuss technical requirement to the IT specialist.
- Problem-Solving: translate any commercial problem into a data driven solution
- Advanced level of English
- Keep focus on short and long term requests, good resistance to pressure
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Find an overview of our benefits as well as further information on Panasonic as an employer here: Link
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
Fairness and equality are in our DNA. We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive workplace where people feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work. We want to ensure that our people are respected for who they are as individuals, valued for what they do and celebrated for their contribution to our business and our community. We are committed to promoting inclusion for the success of our business.
Panasonic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, or any other characteristics.