Market and Business Analyst (m/f/d) for 25h / week
as soon as possible, 2 year contract
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work and 30 days of vacation.
- Support our Sales organization and global management organization by providing insight into the product and customer performance
- Detect future trends in the European market by analyzing macro-economic data and provide insights towards Panasonic stakeholders
- Flexible integration of data sets from different Business Units in order to drive the Transformation allowing the management to make informed decisions
- Support the area of Sales Planning and Reporting by securing data-driven analysis during the transition period
- Enhancement of various data-driven Applications / Programming languages in order to detect business patterns (e.g. SQL, Tableau, VBA, Python)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Academic degree in business informatics, industrial engineering or similar
- At least 3-5 years work experience in a similar position in an international company
- Extensive experience with BI-Tools (e.g. Tableau) as well as SQL and MS-Office
- Fluent in German, business English language skills mandatory
- Hands-on mentality, proactive and self-relient, strong interpersonal communication skills
- Precise, data-driven and logical mindset
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.