Manager Sales Europe (m/f/d)
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work and 30 days of vacation.
- You assume the overall Management of Sales Activities for Robot & Welding Sales in Europe and ensure growth while maintaining a high level of service and professionality
- You lead, guide and develop two teams with currently 6-8 employees
- You are in charge of building and developing a close cooperation and interaction with industry partners. For that you use pre-existing clients, your own network as well as innovative new strategies to approach and develop future Key Accounts
- You take over the top-level-management of customers and work together with other global Panasonic sales entities
- You support and advise on contract negotiations and strategic key account management
- You ensure constant and adequate communication with Japanese headquarters
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have extensive experience in a responsible sales role where you have proven that you can achieve goals, drive growth and establish long-lasting, successful cooperations
- You have already gained some experience in managing a team of key account sales staff
- You have a good understanding of industrial welding processes, preferably in the areas of automotive and/or robotics
- You can rely on a good network in the automotive industry
- You have already worked in an international environment and have used your intercultural communication skills to drive success not only on the German market
- You are willing to travel if necessary (mostly Europe, occasionally Asia)
- You are absolutely business fluent in both German and English
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.