Key Account Manager (m/w/d)
starting as soon as possible
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to join an energetic and driven Distribution team, as a Key Account Manager, based out of our offices in Berkshire, UK.
We strongly focus on the customer experience whilst working collaboratively with our in-house stakeholders and service providers. We strive for continuous growth and improvement guided by a variety of training and development measures. Apart of a flexible and supportive working environment, we offer an attractive employment package including contributory pension scheme, company car options, 25 days holiday, a suite of benefits that can be tailored to your personal needs/requirements.
- A complete and comprehensive Key Account Manager service to a portfolio of customers
- Regional sales responsibility for the UK Market
- To be the key interface with customers
- To provide support for all new product strategic concepts
- To continuously strive to grow the business by swiftly identifying new business opportunities and potential prospects to increase new and existing sales strategies
- Provide regular and active follow up on all new business projects
- Build excellent working relationships with internal colleagues in the Order and Demand Planning team in the UK and other relevant overseas sales offices/factories where necessary
- Assist the ODP Team, as required, to escalate issues
- Construct monthly sales/GP/inventory forecasts by customer using our internal sales management system.
- Manage pricing database for each customer.
- Maintain business agreements/contracts for each customer to ensure on going validity.
- Maintain sales/product short term, mid term and long term strategy by customer.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Qualified to either HND or degree level in a relevant electronic discipline is highly desirable
- Some demonstrable experience in either a sales or account management environment would be desirable, but not essential, as full training will be given for the right candidate
- Excellent IT skills, covering SAP (desirable), Office 365 with a strong emphasis on Excel and Powerpoint ability.
- KPI focussed
- Ability to quickly problem solve complex situations
- Exceptionally motivated and strong communication skills
- Excellent ability to present both within internal meetings and externally to customers
- A strong team player, who easily works across multifunctional departments, but is flexible enough to work independently in a fully international business environment
- Fluent in English
- Full and clean driving
- Freedom to travel within the region when required, both domestically and internationally when appropriate.
- Passport is essential
- UK based applicant
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We are looking forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.