Key Account Manager (m/f/d) Mobility SalesOttobrunn, Germany | as soon as possible
WHAT WE OFFER / WAS WIR BIETEN
Are you looking for a new opportunity that offers meaningful work with true purpose? We would love to welcome you to our multinational team!
Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future by enhancing your skills and abilities through training opportunities and interesting challenges.
At Panasonic, we believe in the power of collaboration - only together can we continue to expand our innovative edge and exceed our customers’ expectations. We are a powerful brand with a rich company culture, based on our 7 principles. It's not just about what we do, but how we do it. To fulfil our social responsibilities, we will continue to do what we have done for over 100 years - to enrich people’s lives at home and at work, and move society forward.
This role will handle customers mainly in Italy, southern Germany as well as Austria, therefore business fluent knowldege of Italian is required.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manage assigned mobility customers
- Define a strategy towards our customers through understanding their application portfolio
- Lead sales and marketing activities for our product portfolio at AgriCon customers under consideration of sales targets
- Promote products for customer applications in cooperation with our product marketing and new business development teams
- Proactively identify customer needs, drive the internal process to find suitable solutions and manage the design-in activities
- Responsibility for quotations and annual price negotiations
- Ensure customer satisfaction, find mutual understanding and create win-win partnerships
- Establish and maintain a network across all hierarchical levels between Panasonic and our customers
- Align and exchange with our product business units
- Report defined KPIs to the management
- Coordinate worldwide sales activities towards your customer in cooperation with Panasonic overseas sales entities
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Academic degree in electrical engineering or comparable qualification with an understanding for economics
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in automotive sales
- Expertise in project management
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills as well as intercultural competence
- Self-driven, analytical, and team oriented
- Fluent in Italian and English is a must have for this role, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel including international travel (20-40% of your time)
- Driver’s license required
WHAT WE OFFER
- International work environment
- Flexible working hours with mobile work options
- Various training and development opportunities
- Attractive salary package and benefits (e.g., company car)
Panasonic is one of the largest and leading electronic product manufacturers in the world. The depth and variety of our research capabilities, manufacturing expertise, high quality and sophisticated products have remained strong since 1918. Our mission is to create the Panasonic business of "tomorrow." By integrating business, technology, and creativity, we will realize ideal lifestyles and societies solving social issues globally. Learn more about Sustainability at Panasonic.
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
Find an overview of our benefits as well as further information on Panasonic as an employer here: Link
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
Fairness and equality are in our DNA. We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive workplace where people feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work. We want to ensure that our people are respected for who they are as individuals, valued for what they do and celebrated for their contribution to our business and our community. We are committed to promoting inclusion for the success of our business.
Panasonic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, or any other characteristics.