Key Account Manager (m/f/d) Home Appliances
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work, first level contract, private health insurance, lunch ticket and many more.
- Handle existing customers and develop strong business relationships for the market of Home Appliances, HVAC and Refrigeration (compressors, motors, pumps etc.)
- Expand sales and establish relationships with new potential clients
- Understand the customers` requirements, anticipate customer needs and tendencies with problem solving attitude
- Support the supply chain process from order to delivery and act as contact person in case of any issue in the business operations
- Report the requirements of customers within Panasonic, also Production Divisions located in different regions
- Contribute to define the targets and the strategy of own Sales Department, report and present own forecasts and results to Management
- Attend meetings, conventions, workshops at local and international level with customers arranged by own business organization
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Academic degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- At least 2 years of work experience in B2B sales ideally in an international work environment (1st level contract)
- Ability to generate new projects, "hunter" attitude
- English and Italian language skills are both required on a high level
- Safe command of MS-Office
- Goal oriented and autonomous work style, self-driven
- Strong communication and presentation skills towards customers and our Asian factories, able to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel, mainly Italy
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application in English indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.