Key Account Manager Automotive (m/w/d) Italy
WHAT WE OFFER
Join our Italian subsidiary Panasonic Industry Italy in a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work and much more.
- You work as an Account Manager Automotive in our department of Mobility & Transportation Sales
- You independently manage assigned mobility customers
- You lead sales and marketing activities for Panasonic's product portfolio at automotive customers under consideration of sales targets
- You define Panasonic's strategy towards automotive customers based on application portfolio
- You promote products for customer applications in cooperation with product marketing and new business development teams
- You take responsibility for quotations and annual price negotiation
- You identify customer needs proactively, drive the internal process to find suitable solutions and manage the design-in activities
- You ensure customer satisfaction, find mutual understanding and create win-win partnerships
- You establish and maintain a dependable network across all hierarchical levels between Panasonic and customers
- You report defined KPI's on a regular basis to Management
- You coordinate worldwide sales activities towards your customers in cooperation with Panasonic's overseas sales entities
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have finished a university degree in electrical engineering, ideally in combination with economics
- You have got at least 3-5 years of experience in automotive Sales, where you were able to demonstrate you ability to establish and enhance a strong base of customers.
- You bring a very good technical understanding and are a quick learner
- You have already got some expertise in project management
- You are business fluent in both English and Italian and are able to present and negotiate successfully in both languages
- You have got high levels of intercultural competence, strategical thinking and a high level of self-motivation with the ability to structure your work independently
- You are willing to travel frequently, including international travel (approx. 20-40% of the working time)
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.