Junior Quality Manager (m/w/d)
October 1st 2021
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work and 30 days of vacation.
- Act as Key Interface between customer and Panasonic organization regarding Quality issues (Production Plants, Sales Organization, Engineering Organization, Supplier Quality)
- Communicate regularly with all levels of customer quality organization to keep the customer view of Panasonic quality performance up to date.
- Collect all information about customer quality expectations using face to face meetings with the customer and attending quality related customer information meetings.
- Understand and follow all customer specific quality systems and procedures.
- Coordinate and control closure of all customer related corrective and preventive quality subjects in close cooperation with Panasonic production plant quality, supplier quality and engineering organizations.
- Support Panasonic organizations to understand the details and importance of customer quality subjects.
- Close communication with related Key Account Managers of effected customer and responsible product manager of effected product group.
- Lead presentation of Panasonic quality issues to the customer and discussions with the customer.
- Attend customer audits (Process Audit, VDA Audits) in the production plants and the engineering locations.
- Report regularly the customer specific quality status to the ASD Quality Manager in a transparent and complete manner.
- Understand and comply with all ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016 and TISAX policies and procedures.
- Support ISO SO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016 and TISAX Audits from external Auditor at Panasonic in Europe.
- Support Factories to understand and comply with VDA requirements
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have successfully completed a university degree in electronics, Quality Management etc or have a commercial education in this or a similar field
- You have already gained some experience in the mentioned tasks (can also be during internships or as a working student), optimal would be experience in the production of active & passive components
- You are business fluent in English, good German skills would be highly appreciated
- You have a strong analytical mindset, bring a good understanding of technical matters and are able, to communicate successfully between different levels of hiercharchies
- You are a quick learner, have a "can do"-attitude and like to solve problems independently
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.