Inside Sales Coordinator (m/f/d)
as soon as possible, limited 3 year contract
WHAT WE OFFER
Join a multinational team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package with flexible working hours, mobile work and 30 days of vacation.
- Sales Support for all Factory Solution Sales Areas in Europe
- System administration of our CRM System (e.g. configuration of customer orders and pricing)
- Sales pipeline input: entering project specifications in Sales Force as well as checking them for plausibility (e.g. pricing, forecast, GP, approval route)
- Continuous interface with the factory in Asia as well as organizing the production slot from the factory
- Administrative tasks (e.g. overdue follow up with customers)
- Support of the department in case of projects or other tasks
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Successful graduated commercial apprenticeship
- 2 - 3 years working experience in the field of investment goods on an international basis within Europe
- Experience operating a CRM system, ideal would be SalesForce
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel and Power Point and good knowledge in SAP beneficial
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong customer focus and great team spirit as well as ready to work self dependently in an intercultural team
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Group and provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We look forward to your online application indicating your salary expectation and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.