HR Generalist (m/w/d)
WHAT WE OFFER
Join the team of Panasonic Industry Italia and become part of the Panasonic group with members coming from over 50 different nationalities. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
We would like to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an competitive remuneration package with flexible working hours, and the possibility for mobile work.
- You will consult local line managers as an HR Business Partner in all HR-related matters
- You act as contact person for local staff/expatriates and ensure the compliance of all HR company regulations and agreements, taking into account the regulations at Panasonic HQ and Italy
- You monitor and coordinate all HR related processes like recruiting, dismissals, onboarding, offboarding etc. and all HR administrative topics like time management, holiday booking, certificates etc.
- You perform activities regarding labor law issues, health and security topics and you mediate and resolve employee conflicts
- You collaborate and cooperate with the corresponding contact persons and departments of HR, Finance & General Corporate Services in our German HQ
- Contribute proactively in HR related projects and change management processes like re- organizations, consultations, redundancy programs etc.
- You support other departments in various projects and topics like company cars, travel costs, canteen, HR insurance, welfare, as well as Finance topics like invoice bookings, expenses report booking, HR taxes management
- Your direct responsible will be the Administration & Accounting general manager of Panasonic Industry Italia. The place of work will be Bussolengo (Verona, Italy)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have completed a HR-relevant course of studies at university and have good knowledge in Italian labour law as well as in payroll topics
- You have already gained some years of experience in a generalistic HR-role, preferably within an international environment
- You are able to work independently, enjoy building structures and collaborating with colleagues from different departments and nations
- Your Italian and English are both business fluent
- You are good with IT tools and have solid command over the usual MS Office tools
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD
Panasonic Industry Italia is part of Panasonic Industry Europe (PIEU), the European headquarter of the global Panasonic Corporation. PIEU provides industrial products and services in Europe. As partner for the industrial sector, Panasonic researches, develops, manufactures and supplies technologies that support the slogan “A Better Life, A Better World”. Looking back on more than 100 years of engineering know-how in electronics, Panasonic is the right supplier when it comes to engineering expertise combined with solutions competence.
We are looking forward to your application indicating your salary level and availability!
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.